The Back-UP web app is funded by the EU Commission http://backup-project.eu/ and has being designed to work in 12 European languages (English, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, German, Polish, French, Portuguese, Croatian & Norwegian).
The Back-UP free web app offers clinicians and their patients:
• Useful patient self-management resources in your language
• Personalised, automated Care Plans for your patients to use as a clinical summary of musculoskeletal consultations
• Risk stratification with risk-matched treatment options
• Individualised prediction graphs for each patient’s pain, function and work outcomes
The web app will be made available to you as part of early research testing in 3 stages:
1. Self-management resources and Care Plan tool
2. Risk stratification and individualised prediction graphs
3. My Statistics, enabling you to compare your decision-making to other clinicians
We would like to invite you to help us to test the newly developed web app:
Identifiable patient data is not entered or saved in the Back-UP web app as long as it is not linked to any routine electronic medical record systems. The web app will be made available until mid-December 2020.
Paper photo created by jcomp - www.freepik.com
Back-Up consortium will be delighted if clinicians would try it out in their clinical practice and give their feedback on how to improve it.
Want to share evidence-based individualised prediction graphs with your #NeckandBackPain patients? Try out this NEW FREE clinician web app funded by @EU_H2020? https://back-upv1.multi-x.org/ @DrJonathanHill @clionamcr @backup_project