Instituto de Biomecánica (IBV) participates in USER-CHI webinar about "Diversity in Transport" and shows the IBV's perspective in @Userchi_H2020 and @DIAMOND_H2020 projects, where IBV is involved.
Dr. Ricard Barberà-Guillem, one of the researchers in IBV working in the DIAMOND project https://diamond-project.eu/ (an H2020 project for obtaining knowledge, recommendations and support on gender inclusion in current and future transport systems) participated in the USER-CHI webinar celebrated last 7th of May.
The USER-CHI H2020 project, were IBV is also participating, looks for innovative solutions for user-centric charging infrastructure.
It was in a short interview by Matilde Chinellato from EUROCITIES in which they covered the following topics in the framework of e-mobility and specifically the electric vehicle.
• Why human centered design is so important?
• By definition, human centered design should be women inclusive and should have a gender perspective, is that right?
• So, according to what you are saying there is not something like “gender neutral” or valid “design for all”?
• How does a user-centered methodology work along the User-Chi project?
• How do we ensure that the methodology incorporates a gender perspective?
And where Dr. Barberà-Guillem shows some of the partial results of the DIAMOND project.