IBV Head of Innovation in Biomechanical Assessment, David Garrido, and the researcher Cristina Herrera will introduce next 2nd of May the workshop Advanced Technologies in Rehabilitation in the 21st European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medecine that will take place in Lithuania.
This workshop is especially aimed at Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (PRM) physicians who are interested in knowing the latest scientific & technical advances in the field of clinical biomechanical assessment of musculoskeletal and/or neurological disorders.
This workshop also pretends to provide a dissemination platform for informing about the more significant outcomes achieved by IBV & ESPRM under the context of different European projects, like the Biomechanics4Rehab (for biomechanics assessment) and Brain4Train (for virtual reality in stroke patients treatment), both respectively supported by LEONARDO DA VINCI and ERASMUS+ Program, and aimed to create innovative training contents for PRM physicians.
- IBV presentation and main focus areas related to PRM.
- Brief introduction to clinical biomechanical assessment.
- Fields of application and successful cases.
- Discussion of practical cases (e.g. stroke, lumbar pain or Parkinson among others).
- Demo (Fallskip system and eValanz)
- Conclusions and further information (how to gain access to the information provided by Biomechanics4rehab and Brain4train projects).